Pekalongan City is batik center on the world please visit us in central java indonesia

WELCOME TO OUR PACK

Assalamualaikum wr. wb

welcome greeting and always know from my new user facilities from blogger.com. please you have the right to make any significant positive, and please get the information from this blog as good as possible for positive.
the use information and material contained in this blog for criminal purposes and does not bear the negative consequences that occur.
Further, through this blog I hope there is participation from readers and visitors fill the guest book and leave a message in message box that have been provided in this blog.
finally, feedback and critiscm for the sake of the quality of this blog both material and non material we are expected.
thanks

wassalamualikum wr. wb

BATIK JLAMPRANG


BATIK JLAMPRANG

sOURCE BATIK PEKALONGAN
Motif – motif Jlamprang atau di Yogyakarta dengan nama Nitik adalah salah satu batik yang cukup popular diproduksi di daerah Krapyak Pekalongan. Batik ini merupakan pengembangan dari motif kain Potola dari India yang berbentuk geometris kadang berbentuk bintang atau mata angin dan menggunakan ranting yang ujungnya berbentuk segi empat. Batik Jlamprang ini diabadikan menjadi salah satu jalan di Pekalongan.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really great! It reminded me of my batik painting experience at MyBatik, Kuala Lumpur. I'd recommend everyone to go for batik painting if you were to visit Malaysia, because it is one of Malaysia's ancient traditional arts. I had the privilege to experience batik painting while i was on my visit to the capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. I stumbled upon MyBatik whilst i was walking around KL, from KLCC. I didn't even know the place existed, it is a beautiful place, very relaxing in the midst of chaotic Kuala Lumpur. I was really pleased with the batik painting that i made there, by myself. I find the price reasonable too. For anyone who is visiting Kuala Lumpur, this is an opportunity not to be missed! Give batik painting a try!

Older Post Home

ADSENSE

    Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Kota Pekalongan, Central Java, Indonesia

Followers

your comment here


ShoutMix chat widget

Recent Comments